Monday 16 January 2012

Days 13-15 Introduction

So the past few days have been an absolute nightmare....handed in my 5000 word Chapter 1 draft this morning, with all my appendices and COSHH forms etc, it is 46 pages long!!!!

Anyway don't worry I have still been cooking just not had the chance to post here as I have a funny feeling my degree is what should come first (and if I didn't think this my mum would be having words).

So here are a list of the meals that I will be posting up in due course throughout the evening.

13th: Turkey escalopes with a orange,grapefruit and coating with Rice and Green Vegetables
14th: Bacon and Pea Pasta with Creme Fraiche (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!)
15th: The Hangover Cure Sandwich and Generally Good Breakfast Meal

So I will get them all posted plus tonight's before I get started on my critical appraisal = 2000-4000 words long and it is not helping that Science Direct has been down for the past week :( . So no doubt you might get a couple more days of non posts before my hand in on Friday! Then you will have me all to yourself!

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment