Saturday 18 August 2012

Summer Salad

For my first healthy meal it has to be a salad...yes sounds boring I know but was actually quite tasty...although I shouldn't have put chillies in it bleh....so I will list the ingredients minus the chillies. Also its kept pretty simple because this is all I had in the fridge.
 
 
Ingredients
 
  • Carrots (2 - peeled and chopped into cubes)
  • A handful of new potatoes (6-8)
  • Green Pepper (Half - Cubed)
  • Iceburg Lettuce (handful)
  • Apple (1- chopped into cubes)
  • Raisins (handful)
  • olive oil (teaspoon)
Method
  1. Boil the new potatoes skin on until ready
  2. Add all other ingredients into a bowl and stir
  3. Chop potatoes into cubes and add
  4. Add a tablespoon of mayonaise and salt to taste
Photographs
  
The Basic Ingredients

The Final Product
 
 
This meal was suprisingly tasty for such a simple and quick meal. It was uber healthy and I am actually feeling satisfied (strange for me).
 
Ease: (10/10)
Taste: (6/10)
Look: (6/10)
Overall: (22/30)
 
Great for summer nights or even just a side salad. The mixture of fruit and veg made it extra tasty.
 
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment