Thursday 22 December 2011

Introduction

My aim is to follow a recipe a day for a year...hmmm is the a wise idea I ask myself, I suppose at least the boyfriend will be well fed (might even add in his ratings) I will use everything from cookbooks to old family recipes and even use Google for a good old random search. Every post will include the vital recipe, pictures of the progress and the final product so you can try for yourself.

This will start on the 01/01/12 - The year I become master chef ;) hehe

Anyway I better get hunting for good/interesting recipes and trust me to pick a leap year to do it in, that'll be one extra eek. If anyone has any recipes for me to try feel free to send them in and if I like the look of them I will do my best to make it and not burn the house down.

Muchos Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment